We want to make sure that we create a safe, comfortable and inclusive environment and an enjoyable experience (without nuisance) for everyone. Therefore, we require all participants to agree with the following rules of participation in our EcoPreneur Ideation Training:
1. Participation rights, once granted, are unconditional and shall not discriminate based on any personal traits, including but not limited to the following: gender, gender identity and expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, physical appearance, body size, race, ethnicity, religion, nationality, political views, previous experiences. In turn, participants commit to not discriminate or practice in any kind of hateful behaviour towards others and are urged to report such behaviour to the administration. In case harmful or harassing conduct is reported, administrators will investigate these claims and reserve the right to warn the offending party or withdraw right to participation.
2. Sharing provocative material, including sexual imagery, religiously, racially or politically offensive content, hate speech, is prohibited in any instance within the context of the EcoPreneur Ideation Training.
3. By confirming your participation, you agree that your name or image may be featured in reports, articles or communication material covering the event and subsequent activities (e.g. screenshots). In case you do not consent to this, please contact the administrators ahead of time, but at the latest by September 1st, 2020, explaining your reasons, so we can inform you on measures to protect your identity.
4. By confirming your participation, you agree to receive e-mails regarding the EcoPreneur Ideation Training ahead of and after the event itself. The administration commits to keeping these to a minimum.
5. You and your team hold the Intellectual Property (IP) rights to your project. By submitting it on our public platform, you agree that it will become viewable by the public and agree to potentially be contacted by interested third parties.